Sleeping at workMonday, December 18, 2006
While I’m nearly through with finals I’ve not quite crossed the finish line yet. This means there’s been a lot of studying lately. For many that means a lot less sleep. Well, if you’re like me and still working 15 hours a week you’ll probably wonder how you can get away with sleeping at work.
I couldn’t help but pass this along (thanks, Aunt Shiela). We’ll see how well it works tomorrow. With that said, here it it:
Top Five Things To Say After Caught Sleeping At Your Desk
- They told me at the Blood Bank this might happen.
- This is just a 15 minute power nap they raved about in the time management course you sent me to.
- Whew! Guess I left the top off the Whiteout. You probably got here just in time.
- Did you ever notice sound coming out of these keyboards when you put your ear down real close?
- Raise your head slowly and say, “…in Jesus’ name, Amen.”
Keep on keeping on, everyone… I’m off to study.