Community Next bridges Silicon and siliconeSaturday, February 16, 2008
Community Next is bridging Silicon Valley to the land of silicone with The Next Generation of Media and the Web happening Saturday, March 29 in West Hollywood. You may remember I’ve been pretty involved with Community Next and this one is going to be a neat twist on the original conferences: it’s not in the Bay, it’s in LA!
- Learn how the web is changing and how to stay ahead of the curve
- Connect with people from top online companies
- Connect with funny/smart/cool/interesting people
- FREE OPEN BAR party, hosted by Twiistup on Friday night, March 28
- FREE Redbull, food and drinks to keep you going at the conference
Speakers include Robert Scoble (scobleizer.com/Fast Company), Alexis Ohanian (Reddit, Founder), Veronica Belmont (Mahalo Daily) and more (click here for full list of speakers).
Special 10% discount for all of my friends: sign up at http://nextmedia.eventbrite.com/?discount=sweetdreams.
I’ll be there, kicking it in Hollywood. Let me know if you’ll be around, too.